Great gift items like pendants, cufflinks and vintage finds. Thank you for looking to buy handmade and supporting indie artists.

This blog also includes items from my other store Maison Elevenses which has beautiful handmade home decor items such as throw pillows, coasters, napkin rings and tea towels.

Recycling, upcyling and repurposing...saving the planet one cool handmade thing at a time!







Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here goes!

So here are the first of my products to hit the stores, this part has been a couple of weeks in the making!
All my products are from repurposed or recycled materials, the pendants are made from poker chips, one side is patterned and the reverse is either plain black or silver.

The tree you see below has been given to Boutique Trinkets, for those of you familiar with Hudson it is in Plaza Poirier. Tara from Boutique Trinkets has a small selection in store.

My tree of pendants!

Below are a few of my faves!
These are available in store at Boutique Trinkets, from myself (drop me an email) or from my online store.
The price for the pendant is $20 which includes an 18" necklace and is gift boxed for you!
Any item can be customized, please let me know if you want a different necklace than is shown.

  
Pink damask pattern with a brown wax cord necklace.


Candy stripe vertical with a black wax cord necklace.

Pink paisley with a light green double ribbon necklace.

Scroll pendant with a brown silky cord necklace.

Black and white"Heraldic" pattern with a black wax cord necklace

Neapolitan vertical stripe with a silky brown cord necklace

Midnight flower with a black double ribbon necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment