Great gift items like pendants, cufflinks and vintage finds. Thank you for looking to buy handmade and supporting indie artists.

This blog also includes items from my other store Maison Elevenses which has beautiful handmade home decor items such as throw pillows, coasters, napkin rings and tea towels.

Recycling, upcyling and repurposing...saving the planet one cool handmade thing at a time!







Thursday, March 3, 2011

Additions...waste not!!!

When I started off my business my first products were the poker chips, they are a great seller in craft shows but don't seem to be making the cut online.
I have tons of beautiful paper left over from this project and wanted something to do with it.
Answer making small notecards!!
These are perfect for saying, thank you, hi etc!!
I always like to send a notecard when I am sending one of my sold items out.

Damask set of 4

Spring time Geometric, set of 6.

Green croc textured cards, set of 4

These are all available from my change it up store..click on the link on the sidebar to take you to my etsy store.

--------------------------------xx--------------------xx--------------------xx--------------------xx-------------------------

If you are looking for great gift tags then look no further than Chavaneth FRECKLE LIPS.
St Patricks day tags.
Pink tags, perfect for that girly gift!

Big button tags, cool and original.
Check out her store here!



2 comments: