Great gift items like pendants, cufflinks and vintage finds. Thank you for looking to buy handmade and supporting indie artists.

This blog also includes items from my other store Maison Elevenses which has beautiful handmade home decor items such as throw pillows, coasters, napkin rings and tea towels.

Recycling, upcyling and repurposing...saving the planet one cool handmade thing at a time!







Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A few of my fave things!

I truly make what I love myself!
* start music* So here are a few of my favourite things....!

These vintage buttons were from another seller on Etsy, these are sewn on to  cream linen.

The rectangular version from the Modern comforts line, perfect to snuggle up to on a cold night.

Modern and fun, would also look great in a girls bedroom.

Vintage key collection, with hand stamped washer and vintage bead.

Vintage key collection, clover leaf (in time for St Patricks day) and Jade bead.

No comments:

Post a Comment